Dog training and behaviour of it doesn’t have to be as troublesome as it sometimes seems...
Dogs are extremely social animals...
You have a new dog?
- Today on my blog I am going to focus on my dog, Lord. For those who are more interested in the dog itself, I encourage you to read some of my previous entries because you’ll witness there some very interesting facts concerning my companion. So,...
- Have you ever wondered if there is any way to learn your dog new tricks or at least keep his behaviour good? Well, for all people who are interested how to potty train a puppy or want to know any other methods used by professionals,...
- Hello everyone, this is another entry for my blog. For those who don’t know me, I am Beth and today I would like to talk about my dog, Max. You probably wonder why I haven’t mentioned about him earlier on. Well, it’s because I had...
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to how-to-train-a-dog.com
The place that provides you with professional tutorial including the most effective methods used to train not only a puppy, but also an old dogs. If your dog has some behaviour problems, then the content we are going to give you on this page will be the solution for all and any troubles. If you want to know how to train a dog but you don’t want to do it through professional dog trainer, read some more information about us, our services and find out how this instruction can facilitate your situation.more
- Pulling on The Leash
- Jumping On You or Other People
- Not Coming When Called (Recall)
- Toilet Training Issues
- Mouthing and Biting Issues
- Crying When Left All Alone
- Not Responding To Your Commands
- Digging Issues
- Chewing Issues
- Problems With Stealing
- Separation Anxiety Issues
- Aggression Towards Other Dogs
- Barking At The Front Door
- Barking While You’re On Walks
- Barking While In Your Car
- Issues With Hyperactivity
- Attention Seeking and Following
- Issues With Tail Chasing
- Jumping Up On Your Furniture
- A Fear of Objects
- Issues With Running Away
- Fear of Loud Sounds (Fireworks etc.)
- Issues With Submissive Urination
- Unique and Unexplained Obsessions